It's Day 2 of my new obsession - the one sheet wonder (OSW)!! Here's the template I used to make this year's Father's Day cards. Every day until June 21st (Father's Day in the USA), I'll share my OSW creations.
This style requires a card base and focal layer to go with the cuts from the OSW template. I thought stamping would be the perfect accompaniment. Using the OSW method took all the guess work out and I found myself having more fun with the supplies I have.
- The Paper Studio - patterned paper
- Card bases - DCWV
- layers - Bazzill, DCWV
- Stamps - outside: Stampendous, inside: Stampin' Up!
- Memento Ink
- The Crafter's Cafe - #120 anything goes
- Creative Moments - Challenge 70 Anything Goes/Man in your Life/Fathers Day
- Inspiration Destination - #37 Anything goes
- Moo- Mania & More - Anything goes
- The Three Muses Challenge - Male of the species
- Word Art Wednesday - #187 anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.