Peace and blessings to you all! Here's the last card my daughter helped me make in this series. FYI - I have plenty more projects planned for us this summer. I'll be sure to share. As always she colored the focal. I love the sections of color she created with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. The butterfly is an Elizabeth Crafts outline sticker and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
A quick tip for you - I stamped my sentiment last and it was a disaster! Some areas (dashed lines) didn't stamp well. I pulled out my secret weapon! Ok, ok it's not that secret... it's a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. I was able to find one in the same color (metallic purple) and drawn in the dashes. And voila! You'd never know I initially made a mistake.
- Memento ink
- Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
- gray cardstock, sequins and epoxy dots (from my stash)
- card base - We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
Thanks for stopping by!
- Artistic Inspirations - #134 anything goes/odd
- Not Just Cards - #21 anything goes
- Love to scrap - no rulz
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.