Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a blast blogging every day! I hope you caught the one sheet wonder fever. Here's the last of the cards and a look back at all of the cards. I love the rustic look of this distressed wood grain paper. Although it has a pretty pattern, it's manly enough to use for Father's Day. The ribbon stamp from Close to my Heart is the perfect pairing to complete the card front.
Here's a look back at all the cards I made with each sheet of patterned paper. Here's the template I used.
I've never made outdoorsy kinds of cards until now. This fishing paper really grew on me.
And this deer patterned paper did as well!
Thanks for hanging in there with me over the past two weeks of daily posts. I'm going back to posting every other day but will share more OSW creations. Subscribe and don't miss a thing!
- DLART june linky - anything goes
- ATW challenge - anything goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
- Fairytale Stampers - #57 anything goes
- Glitter n Sparkle - #142 one fore the boys
- One stitch at a time - #239 anything goes with men
- Scribble and Scrap - anything goes
- sentimental sundays - #264 father's day
- lacy sunshine's color your world creative inspiration blog - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.