Thursday, June 25, 2015

Congrats Graduate!


For the next several posts I'll share graduation cards made using (surprise!!) the one sheet wonder method. Here's the template I used. There's bullet points toward the bottom of the post showing various ways to cut the one sheet to achieve different results.

I chose to make 8 cards so I cut 8 blue layers from the one sheet of double sided 12x12 patterned. The card bases and the decorative layers and mats were extra pieces brought in to make the cards a reality. Here's the first two from the series....


The stamps are from Inkadinkado and Hampton Art. The patterned paper is from Hot off the Press, the card bases and pink layers are Die Cuts With a View (DCWV).

Thanks for stopping by!!

La-Vie

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. 2 perfect Graduation card and thanks for sharing at LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards! The pink really pops. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.