Friday, June 12, 2015

You Mean the World to Me


It's Day 4 of my new obsession - the one sheet wonder (OSW)!! it's a great way to use up your stash! Here's the template I used to make this year's Father's Day cards. Every day until June 21st (Father's Day in the USA), I'll share my OSW creations.


I was asked to make fishing themed Father's Day cards. I love the combo I came up with, accented by some awesome stamped sentiments!

Supplies:
  • The Paper Studio - patterned paper, card base
  • layers - Bazzill, Basic Grey
  • Stamps - Hampton Art/Echo Park, Get Inky! Stamps
  • Memento Ink

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my daily posts.

La-Vie

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. One sheet wonders are so much fun and you've done a fabulous job here! ​Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and that sentiment says it all and means everything. Love it. Thanks for playing in our Father's day challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I'm starting to recognize the paper now.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.