Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gone Fishing


I've got two fishing-themed Father's Day cards on day 10.  Both cards are from a one sheet wonder (OSW) template!! Here's the template I used.  Every day until June 21st (Father's Day in the USA), I'll share my OSW creations. 



These feature a stamped image of a fisherman. I received these stamped images as a RAK. They really came in handy!

Supplies:
  • The Paper Studio - patterned paper
  • Card base - DCWV
  • layers - Bazzill, DCWV, Basic Grey
  • Stamps - Clear and Simple Stamps, Stampin' Up!, Fisherman (from a RAK)
  • Memento Ink
  • Zig clean color
  • Spectrum Noir colored pencils, gamsol, paper stump

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my daily posts.

La-Vie

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Father's Day cards - perfect for the avid fishermen! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.