Yet another glittered masterpiece...
I'm addicted to making glitter cardstock, adding Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers and coloring with Copics. Finished off with some stamping and bling, this card came together quickly and seamlessly. I hope you like it.
- Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers
- Spectrum Noir
- Hot off the press
- memento ink
- Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
- bling border from Recollections
- card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
Thanks for stopping by!
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
- DLART June linky - anything goes
- Addicted to CAS - #65 butterfly
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.