Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sending Happy Thoughts


Yet another glittered masterpiece...

I'm addicted to making glitter cardstock, adding Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers and coloring with Copics. Finished off with some stamping and bling, this card came together quickly and seamlessly. I hope you like it.

Supplies:

  • Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers
  • Spectrum Noir
  • Hot off the press
  • memento ink
  • Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
  • bling border from Recollections
  • card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose



Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie

Challenges:

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful - you're becoming a real master at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty glittery butterfly! So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet butterfly and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and colorful - your glittering is amazing! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bfly! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.