Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dear Father


It's Day 3 of my new obsession - the one sheet wonder (OSW)!! It's the best stash buster! Here's the template I used to make this year's Father's Day cards. Every day until June 21st (Father's Day in the USA), I'll share my OSW creations.

I was asked to create a hunting theme Father's Day card. So, I thought it was so cute to play on the words deer and dear! I love the (top) sentiment inside from TPC Studio and used it a lot for these Father's Day cards.


Supplies:
  • The Paper Studio - patterned paper
  • Card bases - DCWV
  • layers - Bazzill, DCWV
  • Stamps - Stampin' Up!, Get Inky! Stamps, TPC Studio
  • Punch - Stampin' Up!
  • Memento Ink

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my daily posts.

La-Vie

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and love your play on words! Thanks for playing along over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck! Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.