It's Mother's Day!! Wishing a happy and healthy day to all my mom friends around the world!!
Today I have a card for you! It's a little out of my comfort zone because of the large bold background print on the base card from Micheals. Of course it all started with the beautiful lady outline sticker from Elizabeth Crafts. I made my own glitter paper using Sookwang tape, Stampendous mixed media cardstock and warm diamond glitter. The focal is perched on a beautiful nestabilities die cut from Sizzix.
I colored the focal with black and red Copic markers and fussy cut the scene. The bow and the white section of her skirt are 3D - popped up on foam tape. The burlap ribbon from The Paper Studio seemed to break up the pattern and bring focus to the focal.
The internal sentiments are from Clear and Simple Stamps in Versafine Ink. Thanks for stopping by!
- Amusing Challenges - Mother's Day/feminine
- 613 Avenue Create - anything goes
- One Stitch at a time - #236 anything goes
- Scrapbook Blessings club - anything goes
- Scribble and Scrap - always anything goes
- Sentimental Sundays - mother's day/really girly
- DLART - May Linky Challenge
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.