I've got two versions of the same card using Elizabeth Crafts "innies." Yes! I used what was left over after I peeled up the outline sticker and used it on another card. This is scrapping at it's best because there's nothing left over. I wanted to use some older supplies, so I pulled out 3 punches...two borders and the Stampin' Up! word window for my tiny sentiment.
- Stampin' Up! word window punch
- recollections bling
- DCWV black adhesive cardstock
- gold border from stash
- Clear and Simple Stamps
- EK success border punch
- card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
- Elizabeth Crafts "innies"
Thanks for stopping by!
- DLART - May Linky Challenge
- Clear it out - girls/punches
- Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything goes (add texture)
- Party time Tuesdays - anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.