Sunday, May 24, 2015

Last two pages for my Disney album - featuring Paper Wizard


I am DONE!!! Whoop whoop. The sense of accomplishment is amazing! Well, I guess it's time to go see the mouse again!! Shhhh! The kids don't know!! I'll be creating a new album next year using more amazing Paper Wizard titles and the Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection!!

The last two pages feature Mosaic Moments, Say Cheese (paper, stickers, brads and a snap card) and the All moused out title. I wanted to highlight our rides on Space Mountain and show my dear son who was 2 at the time and all his pics were from the stroller.


The last page came together so quickly because the background page was already styled. I simple added the title, my son a sticker and the snap pocket (with a license from the driving ride stuck to it) to hold all of the maps and activities that were going on at that time. The best part... the cardstock is double sided, so even though there's nothing on the back of this last page it's cute anyway! I might write a letter for the last page with some thoughts about the trip. But if I don't it's still cool.


Thanks for stopping by!


La-Vie


To view ALL of my Disney pages check out these links:


http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/disneys-princess-tiana-layout-featuring.html

http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/disneys-little-mermaid-scrapbook-layout.html

http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/princess-jazmine-and-aladdin-layout.html


Challenges:



Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.