Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mom, Sending extra love your way! Mother's Day Card


I went in on this one y'all! I'm a mom and I know we need to be celebrated! Mother's Day is this Sunday! So I started with a card base by American Crafts, added a Color Me Card Topper by Hot off the Press, colored with Tim Holtz Distress Markers, added Recollections bling and stamps by Stampin' Up! in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.


The inside was simply stamped with another sentiment from the set.


Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie

Challenges:




Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!!! love the stamping! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring, so pretty! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.