Here's a little lovely for you! I tag teamed this card with my daughter. I provided her with the glitter paper I created with an outline sticker applied. She's 10 years old and she colored the flowers for me using Spectrum Noir. Then I colored the background using Copics and made the card. I hope you love it as much as we do!
- Outline stickers from Stamp on It
- Spectrum Noir
- The Stamps of Life
- Hero Arts Neon ink
- Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
- card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
- Provo Craft patterned paper
- Recollections bling
- blue sequins from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
- DLART - May Linky Challenge
- Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything goes (add texture)
- Party time Tuesdays - anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.