Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What is the simplest, yet most complicated looking stamping trick? Check this out!


What is the simplest, yet most complicated looking stamping trick? Pull out your rubber stamps and Marvy brush markers to create a masterpiece in seconds! I used stamps by The Local King and Impression Obsession. Isn't it gorgeous?



To achieve this look I used glossy cardstock, colored directly on the rubber stamp with 2 shades of each color (light then dark), huffed and stamped. That's it!! It looks like I took great time and detail to make the look but it was a 60 second deal....if that! Then with a very light color, I stamped the branches background stamp over the image of the bird and flowers.  Pink and blue is one of my favorite color combos for cards.

The base card is from Stampin' Up! and the layer is from my stash. The card's focal point is accented with burlap ribbon from The Paper Studio, Cuttlebug embossing inked with Hero Arts neon ink and pearls from Recollections. The sentiment is an encouraging one from Dylusions.



Please let me know if you have tried this technique or will in the future. 

Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie


Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful card!! The colored embossing really added to this card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! I like the white outlines!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    I hope to see you in our new challenge too. :)
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful textures on this! thanks for joining us this fortnight for our favorite color combo aloha friday challenge at kitty bee designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! You make that coloring technique look so easy! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...you sure do love your coloring...I find it so,stressful

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.