Saturday, February 28, 2015

More "Innies" from Elizabeth Crafts, Stampin' Up! and Lawn Fawn


I've been playing with Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers "innies" and Lawn Fawn stamps again! It's the left over design once the actual outline has been used. Sometimes there's no specific usable design and other times this gem is left... a full beautiful silhouette. The Stampin' Up! dies created a brilliant background for the scene.


The card base and the bling are from Recollections. This friendship card is sassy and cute. Lawn Fawn sentiments stamped inside and out with Memento tuxedo black ink complete the look.


La-Vie


Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. Worth taking the time to use those left behind pieces.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using up as much stash as you can an wasting nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! I am loving that you used the pieces that you had left behind. How fun!!! Great design too! loves-MADGE BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.