Sunday, February 1, 2015

WINNERS!! Thanks for Sharing your 2015 Crafty Goals


Thanks so much everyone for sharing your crafty goals and encouraging me with mine! You all inspired me to keep going! If you missed it check out the original post.

Although I replied to you all here on my blog, for some reason my emails were rejected. When I reply to your comments they come back undeliverable. Anyone know what I am talking about? I wish I could change my email address or fix it but I am at a loss. It's been that way for month. Any help would be appreciated.

OK!! I have two winners today... Congrats Robyn and Sukie!! Please contact me within a week to claim your prize.


Robyn you win an unused Dylusions stamp set!!

I try to keep my goals to achievable ones.
I want to attend a weekend crop.
Keep my scrap area organized so I can easily access the goodies I need....this involves continuing to organize some of the goodies not already done.
I want to blog more..........I have been falling behind on posting my LO's, about the farm and recipes.
Use my Cricut to its fullest ability.........
********************************************************
Sukie you win Paige - a Prima Bloom Collection stamp

Oh wow, you have quite the list of goals! My only crafty goal this year is to just have fun with it. Last year, I found myself trying to create projects that felt more like a chore. I love to just be creative so that is what its about for me this year.

I look forward to hearing of everyone's progress throughout the year!!

La-Vie

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies. I'm sure you will have tons of fun with your stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Is there anyway I can purchase the Dylusions set? Thank you for sharing YOUR talents, expertise, knowledge, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd stamp and congrats to the ladies. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!!! Thanks for hosting La-Vie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to win, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.