In my last post I shared a feminine version of a Children's birthday card. Here's the masculine version also for an older child. Once again I used a bib card and layers from The Paper Cut and I pulled together more birthday stamps from my arsenal.
The inside phrase was built using a few stamps to create the perfect sentiment. I think I like these even better than the feminine version. Do you????
- The Paper Cut - bib card, layer
- Inkadinkado - birthday inchie
- Jillibean Soup - birthday
- Memento ink - dandelion, Bahama blue, summer sky, Danube blue, Paris dusk, cantaloupe
- Martha Stewart - scalloped layering punch
- stash - epoxy dots and star buttons
Thanks for stopping by. Please follow me to stay abreast of my posts.
Anything Goes (and other) Challenge listings found at Paper Playful: