Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Boy - Hats off Bib Card


In my last post I shared a feminine version of a Children's birthday card. Here's the masculine version also for an older child. Once again I used a bib card and layers from The Paper Cut and I pulled together more birthday stamps from my arsenal.


The element on the top of the bib card can be seen while the card is closed or open so I chose a small collage stamp form Inkadinkado for that extra pop.



The inside phrase was built using a few stamps to create the perfect sentiment. I think I like these even better than the feminine version. Do you????

Supplies:
  • The Paper Cut - bib card, layer
  • Inkadinkado - birthday inchie
  • Jillibean Soup - birthday
  • Memento ink - dandelion, Bahama blue, summer sky, Danube blue, Paris dusk, cantaloupe
  • Martha Stewart - scalloped layering punch
  • stash - epoxy dots and star buttons

Thanks for stopping by. Please follow me to stay abreast of my posts.

La-Vie

Anything Goes (and other) Challenge listings found at Paper Playful:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Hi la vie great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "boy" birthday card! Such a fun color and I love those birthday hats! Great stamps you used! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Love how you used the buttons on your card.

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, beautifully designed!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the boy versus girl equally

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.