Friday, February 20, 2015

Encouragement Card featuring Elizabeth Crafts Outline Stickers and Dylusions


She is the belle of the ball! It's an Elizabeth Crafts outline sticker colored with Copics! The card base and white layer are from Recollections and boy am I finding uses for those scraps. I heard odd numbers were great for cards to I put 7 sequins on this beauty. I am pretty sure "believe" is a stamp from My Pink stamper and the inside sentiment is from Dylusions. Love it!!


I created an ombre look on her dress with a popped up center portion of the bodice. Elizabeth Crafts provides optional layering elements to create dimension. I also attempted to give her two-toned hair. Do you like it?


Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie

Challenges:

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Have you also tried using liquid pears watered down to color the stickers? It works great. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.
    Thanks for joining the challenge here at Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the outline sticker is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project.. fun colour combo.. TFS .. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet card.

    thanks for joining Our Challenge at Card and Scraps

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.