Wednesday, February 4, 2015

'Celebrate! Birthday Card' using Elizabeth Crafts Outline Stickers


I confess!! I'm truly obsessed with making my own glitter paper, adding Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers and coloring with Copics. I love the effect and how easy it is to create variations of color using the colorless blender and one color at a time.




This card was made using a portion of a Krazy Kreations card kit along with supplies  from my craft room - Warm diamond glitter (Elizabeth Crafts), Copics, stamps, chalk ink, Recollections 110 lb cardstock, etc. 




Here's an inside view of the card featuring a sentiment from the Cricut Artiste birthday collection stamp set from Close to My Heart in black onyx versafine ink.


Have you ever tried this technique? Please let me know if you'd like me to film a video showing (start to finish) this technique.

~La-Vie


Anything Goes (and other) Challenge listings found at Paper Playful:

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I love using technique. I love the many different designs to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge no 3.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous sparkly card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Great job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the texture on this card. Nicely done. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card-gorgeous textured card. thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried this technique and dint get a good result...probably need more,practice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the texture and design of your card! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.