Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lawn Fawn, Elizabeth Crafts and Purple Daisy Designs Friend Card


True crafty story! A year ago (or more) I bought some window die cut card bases from Purple Daisy Design and didn't know what to do with them. They sat on a shelf for months on end but then BOOM it hit me. What better to see out your window than flowers? Elizabeth Crafts outline sticker flowers that is!!! And I had the perfect sentiments from Lawn Fawn to match!


First, I sketched and hand cut the curtains from a 6" Glitz patterned paper pack called color me happy. Then I skillfully decided to cut up an adhesive ribbon border from Recollections to apply as tie backs and a valance. This was a crafting moment where I wished someone was there to give me a high 5!! The perfect sentiment from Lawn Fawn - Hello Friend stamp set completed the look. I love this color combo!!


The window looks out into the garden of roses with another sentiment from the same Lawn Fawn set stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I created my own glitter cardstock using Recollections cardstock, sookwang tape, Elizabeth Crafts and warm diamond glitter. Next I mounted the cardstock on black to create a border and colored in the outline stickers with Copics.

Have you ever had a bright idea that comes together so seamlessly and makes you insanely happy?

La-Vie

Challenges

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love how you added the curtains! Fabulous work! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the color choices!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card that will make someone smile

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.