I love this floral outline image from Elizabeth Crafts. I created my own glitter paper using white cardstock, warm diamond glitter and Sookwang tape. The Copic-colored focal was mounted on black cardstock from Recollections and adhered t the left side of the card base.
The square, gate fold card base is from American Crafts (I think...) and the patterned layer is from Die Cuts With A View - Far East stack. Both sentiments, stamped in Versafine onyx black ink, are from The Stamps of Life.
- Art by Miran challenge - Anything goes (must be hand colored)
- A Gem of a Challenge - clean and simple
- 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Challenge- #124 spring
- Crafting from the Heart - #49 Anything goes
- Craft your passion - #251 Anything goes