Saturday, March 7, 2015

What Cancer Cannot Do - Encouragement card


I created some Cancer encouragement cards lately. This one features Cancer Awareness Anya from The Greeting Farm colored with Copics. It also showcases a stamp set from Rubber Cottage.  The base card is from We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose.


When I bought the Lifestyle Crafts genius platform it came with a set of nesting dies as a bonus. I used two of the dies to cut the focal and pink the mat behind it. Although it's hard to see in these pics,  Anya is stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and I used glossy accents on the pink ribbon on her dress. To highlight her eyes I colored with Signo Uniball white pen.


I love this sentiment from Rubber Cottage. Both the stamp on the outside of the card and the poem on the inside. The pink ribbon is from the Hope and Courage set by My Pink Stamper. The ink is neon pink from Hero Arts - love it!


Thanks for stopping by! It felt good to color again. What are you coloring this weekend?

La-Vie

Challenges:



Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sentiment. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and love the verse which is so true. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the verse, so true! Beautiful card! Bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous!! I love the coloring I seriously am in Auhhh.... Great Job!! Loves- MADGE BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the words of encouragement. My uncle just found out he has cancer and this would be perfect to give to him minus the girl. Wonderfully done!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, not only the outside but the wording on the inside. Well done. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week for the The Anything Goes Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new releases and Friday Freebie this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card... Amazing words
    Thanks you for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, great coloring. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hair colouring is beautiful, and your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week, I hope your number comes up in the draw!
    Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamp DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could have sworn I commented on this...what a wonderful encouraging saying

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.