Thursday, March 26, 2015

So Many Reasons to Celebrate Birthday Card


Here's a hand-made birthday card that's sure to please! It features products by American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, Hot off The Press, Little Yellow Bicycle, Cuttlebug and Memento.


I began with a card and envelope by American Crafts. To start, I ran the front through my cupcake cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I put the card aside for a while. I wasn't sure what to do next or even if I liked it. But alas I came back to it a couple of weeks later with a perfect idea! I had just received The Hot Off the Press chalkboard sayings paper toile and layering it to make a focal is as easy as 1, 2, 3! No, really the items are numbered and all you need is some good foam tape.

Although it's hard to see the reasons to celebrate is popped up was well as the shortest cake platter. beneath a added 2 strips of We R Memory Keepers chevron washi tape.


To finish the inside I added a sentiment from Little Yellow Bicycle. And away we go!!

Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie

Challenges:
  • TBD


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

2 comments:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.