This post is quick and dirty! I'm back on my Cricut kick! This A2 CAS (clean and simple) card features a DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) card base from their Vintage Collector series and a die cut from the Sophie Cricut cartridge layered with Stickles. I decided to leave the inside blank. Having beautiful blank cards on hand is essential. It's been a long while since I used these supplies and techniques. It was so fun to do a throw-back.
Thanks for stopping by! What's your latest throw back technique?
- 2 Cute Ink - spring
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
- Card mania challenges - spring
- Eureka Stamps - Anything goes
- Imagination-Crafts Challenges - anything goes
- My Creative Moments - monday morning #4 think spring
- Not Just Cards - #14
- Mema's Crafts - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.