I had some fun with Repeat Impressions stamps today! The focal is a combo of the Quilt Frame stamp and a heart image. The quilt frame stamp is over a year old but this is the first time I used it. I don't know how to sew, so this is the next best thing! I like the versatility in the design. You can color the patterns a number of different ways, all with excellent results. I colored in the designs using a variety of Wink of Stella brush markers. These markers are the best for coloring in all those tiny spots and spaces. The glittery finish is awesome.
Repeat Impression's friendship stamp was used for the internal sentiment. I used a thread spool from my stash to bring home the sewing theme.
Thanks for stopping by!
- As you like it challenge - fav stamp and why
- Crafting with an Attitude - anything goes
- DL Art thankful thursday #152 - anything goes
- DL Art march linky - anything goes
- Creating in Faith, Hope and Love - throwback thursday challenge #TTC004
- Dare to be sassy studio designs #273 - anything goes
- Time Out challenges #27 - clean and simple
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.