Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monogram Stationery - Cricut Imagine


A quick and easy gift for teachers or loved ones in your life could be this monogram card and envelope set. Both the card and envelope were printed and cut from Cricut Imagine cart Imagine More. I started out with 2 sheets of white 12x12 Bazzill basics cardstock. The specific designs were already predetermined.

For the monogram I used both parts of the cut positive and negative L from the Mini Monograms cart. The positive L is on the envelope and the negative L is on the front of the card.



The back of the card and the front of the envelope are shown here. Aren't they adorable? A set of 6, 8 or 10 would be a great gift. Mini Monograms offers several options for the monogram.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.