Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sophie Thank you Cards 3

To thank my guests for making my Stampin' Up! party a success, I made a unique thank you card for each person. Thanks to their orders I was able to gain all the hostess benefits for a $400 show! I was able to get lots of free and reduced priced items that I love, love, LOVE!

card 3

Card 3 showcases a flourish border cut out at the bottom of the card. The double sided cardstock is from my stash. Some are from Basic Grey, DCWV, Bazzill and other well known companies. The card bases are cut from Cricut cart Sophie. The layered embellishments are by Pebbles. The 3D butterflies and mini flowers are K & Co. The rub on sentiment is from the Mini Marks "Kate Sidekicks" set.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.