Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Card - Dry embossing


This week I am going to showcase items I have made in the past but have not yet debuted on the blog. I'll keep it short, sweet and to the point, but please ask me questions if you need more details.

This is a quick birthday card I made "ta-da" without the Cricut!! In a pinch any card looks great with dry embossing, stamping and ribbon. I not only saved myself time and money but I also created a one of a kind keepsake for the recipient.

Supplies:
  • Core'dinations cardstock
  • DCWV cardstock
  • Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug spots and dots embossing folder
  • diamon patterned ribbon from my stash
  • Happy Birthday stamp from Just for Fun
  • Stazon ink - black
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.