Saturday, April 7, 2012

Floral card - Cricut Imagine


Using Core'dinations cardstock and Lori's Garden Cricut Imagine cart, I created this simple yet stunning greeting card that can be used for any occasion. The Core'dinations cardstock is teal on one side and brown on the other. If you distress the brown side, the teal will show through for a cool effect.

Instead, I decided to use piece of the teal side to dry emboss using my Cuttlebug and the Cuttlebug script embossing folder to create a coordinating layer. Finishing off the look is a floral stem print and cut with the Cricut Imagine from the Lori's Garden cart. I got the ribbon at Micheal's and it's my fav of the moment. Everything is adhered with my general purpose adhesive in my pink ATG gun.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.