Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday - Cricut Imagine






An even quicker option for creating a special card on the fly is to use the Cricut Imagine. I started out with a pre-cut card by DCWV. I rounded the corners with my Creative Memories corner rounder (the BEST on the market in my opinion). Using one sheet of white cardstock and Lori's Garden Cricut Imagine cart, I printed and cut all the elements for the card. The scallop square on the front of the card, the happy birthday graphic and the 2 borders on the inside of the card (bracket and scallop). By adding tiny self-adhesive pearls and a message we're done in 15 mins flat!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.