Last week, I lost a friend suddendly. I created this card for her only child, a teenage daughter left to fend for herself in the world at such a formative time. My heart is heavy, but with prayer all things are possible. I've prayed for the family since the tradegy happened. I know God is able.
Along with this card, I sent a journal and pen so that she may record her thoughts and feelings to aid in her healing. I also sent a prayer book entitled The Lord bless and keep you; a treasury of God's promises.
- card base - Cricut Cartridge Sophie cut at 5.5" from Bazzill dotted swiss white cardstock
- both layers - SEI Poppy Stack
- bling frame - Spellbinders want 2 scrap Nestabling
- with sympathy stamp - The stamps of Life - branches4flowers #24
- ink - Clear & Simple stamps Hybrid Ink - Espresso your style
- Glitter adhesive dots - Recollections
- corner rounder - Creative memories
- inside message written with AtYouSpica glitter pen - chocolate
- recycled ribbon (I keep ribbon from items and reuse it)