Tuesday, April 3, 2012

With Sympathy


Last week, I lost a friend suddendly. I created this card for her only child, a teenage daughter left to fend for herself in the world at such a formative time. My heart is heavy, but with prayer all things are possible. I've prayed for the family since the tradegy happened. I know God is able.

Along with this card, I sent a journal and pen so that she may record her thoughts and feelings to aid in her healing. I also sent a prayer book entitled The Lord bless and keep you; a treasury of God's promises.



Supplies:
  • card base - Cricut Cartridge Sophie cut at 5.5" from Bazzill dotted swiss white cardstock
  • both layers - SEI Poppy Stack
  • bling frame - Spellbinders want 2 scrap Nestabling
  • with sympathy stamp - The stamps of Life - branches4flowers #24
  • ink - Clear & Simple stamps Hybrid Ink - Espresso your style
  • Glitter adhesive dots - Recollections
  • corner rounder - Creative memories
  • inside message written with AtYouSpica glitter pen - chocolate
  • recycled ribbon (I keep ribbon from items and reuse it)
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.