Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hi Card


To save time, I keep card bases on hand when I need to create a quick card for someone.  This card was done is 15 mins or less (including choosing the color combination and embellishments). Gotta love it!!

Supplies:
  • Cricut Cart Sophie - card base cut at 4.5" Bazzill cardstock
  • layrer - SEI Poppy Stack
  • creative memories corner rounder
  • "H" chipboard stickers - recollections
  • "I" chipboard monogram stickers - Paper Studio
  • ribbon from my stash
  • yellow bling - Me & My Big Ideas pastel rhinestones
  • adhesive - Pink ATG gun
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.