Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's Baby Girl


(14 & 15 of 20 pages)

Unlike all of the other pages so far in this album, I actually designed this quick 2-page first Christmas layout. . It incorporates a few of my new favs...HSN's 3 birds on parade "all dressed up" die cut paper (which I cut in half to use on both sides of the layout) ,thickers chipboard letters, ribbon tape, red circular zings by Fiskars, a handmade flower accent created by one of my fellow Cricut Circle members. We had a flower swap and although I had not made any flowers she still gave me one of hers. It took me a year to use it, but now it has a wonderful home! A simple layout designed to focus on the family's pictures first and foremost.

Shout out to ScrapbookChris who gave me this lovely reindeer paper. I love it! She also sent me 20 lbs of patterned paper that my daughter and I had to share. My daughter is an avid artist who makes creations all her own every day. We loved her random act of kindness! Thanks so much!



I hope you are enjoying this album. Only 5 more pages... but they are NOT to be missed! Happy Holidays!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.