Friday, November 25, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's baby girl


(pg 10 & 11 of 20)

This layout is one of my favorites! The reasons I love it so much are 1. It is not done in my usual style, 2. Black is the accent color, which is usually hard to do outside of halloween layouts 3. I learned how to make a border out of patterned paper and a new distressing technique. This layout was the result of a CKC Valley forge class taught by Embellish It!

In order to make this layout fit into the baby theme of the album, I add the title first visitors and the dimensional sticker flourish at the bottom right of the page. This layout will house all of the pictures of the baby's first visitors either at the hospital or at home. It's cheery, yet grounded. I like it a lot. I hope you do too.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.