Monday, November 21, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's Baby Girl



(pages 4 & 5 of 20)

The base design was created by Embellish It! In the class at CKC Valley Forge we assembled the left-hand page. The materials for the matching page were available for sale and I finished it at a later date. I learned how to hand-pleat ribbon on a page - a new skill for me. This layout will highlight the intimate friends baby shower  called a "blessingway." The beautiful ritualistic afternoon was filled with meaningful exchanges from the mom-to-be's nearest and dearest as she enters motherhood for the first time. Adding fabric flower stickers, and other birth-related embellishments focus the intent of this layout. I love the vibrant colors of the layout that can be used for spring or fall.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.