Friday, November 11, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's Baby Girl

My good friend Kara and her husband are having their first baby, a girl, this month. I was fortunate enough to be a part of the planning to shower the parents. One of my gifts for the family was an instant scrapbook. I had planned to make it super baby themed and pink, with added pink on top of pink....until she told me ...

she doesn't care for pink or baby themes!

Can you imagine??? Dreams deferred, I decided to use layouts I created during classes at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge PA and the Creating Keepsakes Scrap 'n Play in Lancaster, PA to create the look I knew this family would love! Here we go....


The first page of the scrapbook will highlight the couple's love story. This scrapbook page made out of chipboard, paper, ribbon and acrylic accents started as a make 'n take at the Quick Quotes booth that I assembled at home. They had really cool spritz that gives this layout a gold tone. We colored the acrylic accents with ink as well.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.