Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CLDU Christmas Cards for Sale




I have been hitting the road with my cards, scrapbooking services etc. since September. I am slowing down with the vendor shows so I thought I'd share what I have for sale with all of you. Christmas cards has been the order of the day so feast your eyes on my stash.

I have 16 of each variety (unless otherwise noted) sold in packs of 8 for $35. Please contact me if you'd like to make a purchase.... they are selling quickly! And of course I am taking custom orders if you want something special designed just for you this holiday season.

These cards are created using Cricut Cartridge Christmas Cards. This is my first time using this cart and I was pleasantly surprised. Although a lot of the cards had many layers, I love the results.

La-Vie



























Custom orders only! This one sold out right away.







I have 8 of these ...another great seller

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.