Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Shower Invite for Kara



Simple, clean, classy design. I love how this baby shower invite came out! While I wanted to create a pink with pink on pink invite, my client mom-to-be did not love the pink idea but loved fall colors. After having a tantrum (literally) I settled down and created this one-of-a-kind masterpiece. The square invite was housed in a vellum envelope to complete the look. The iconic pregnant lady is cut from Cricut Cartridge Everyday pop-up cards, grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up! The brown, orange (bazzill cardstock) and yellow paper (astrobright acid free ink jet printer paper) were hand cut. The gold metallic cardstock gives the pregnant beauty her healthful glow. Patterned paper from my stash worked perfectly as her designer dress & shoes.

  • Brown layer - top 6 x 5" and the bottom 6 x 4"
  • Orange layer - 11 x 5 3/4"
  • yellow layer - 6 x 11"
  • score at 5" and 7 1/2"
  • pregnant lady and layers cut at 5.25"  - Cricut Cartridge Everyday pop-up cards
Give me some luv on this one people (in other words...some comments)

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.