Sunday, November 27, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's baby girl


(pg 12 & 13 of 20)

This cute layout was the result of a class I took at the CKC valley forge this past summer called Think Ink. We learned how to use simple, unrelated elements to create cohesivness in the layout, how to carry elements across the layout in different ways and how to successfully incorporate different patterned papers in the same layout.

Once back at home, I added embellishments to fit the baby theme of my dear friend's instant scrapbook. Unlike the other layouts in the album, these two pages do not correspond in terms of content. The left page is about the baby's trip home from the hospital while the right hand page is about the nursery that awaits at home. With plenty of room to journal on this layout, it will be a treasured keepsake for the Walker family.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.