Monday, December 5, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for kara's baby girl


(16 & 17 of 20)

My newest layout obsession is Mosaic Moments http://wishinthewind.com/index.html grid paper which allows for perfectly spaced mosaics. I have been including a milestones layout in most of my instant scrapbooks. It requires a myriad of pictures highlighting the baby's first year milestones. While I have experimented with several types of layouts this one I love best. I learned this basic layout in the Mosaic Moments class at CKC valley forge.


I printed my own stone paper and grass paper with my Cricut Imagine Nature Cartridge. Using punches of various sizes I created the squares for the grid. I accented the pages with clues to the milestones with a tub and sneakers by Jolee's, a bib and baby food print and cut from the Nursery Tails cart, a baby and tooth cut from New Arrival.  I love how it came out!


 I applied glossy accents to the bib and dipped it into Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter.

La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. l love Moasic Moments... they make me look like an awesome scrapper... great page here, good job

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.