Saturday, December 10, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's Baby Girl


 (pg 20 of 20)

Alas, we have come to the end of this instant scrapbook. The family has already begun taking and inserting pictures into this treasure.

This last page is where they will write reflections about the first year or a love note to their baby girl now turned 1. I love all of the whimsical animals on the nursery tails cart. And actually the whole scene was print and cut on the Cricut Imagine. To give the page interest, I perched each animal on foam tape which gives it height. I enhanced the title cut by adding stickles. Adding buttons to a baby layout is icing on the cake. The whole layout is attached to a paper lace scalloped page from HSN 3 birds on parade line called All Dressed Up.


With a little pen work to highlight the hills and valleys this quick layout is complete. I had lots of fun pulling all these layouts together to create a lasting keepsake for a close friend. I hope you enjoyed it too!

La-Vie

P.S. How many of my 63 faithful followers are crafters? How often do you craft?

I'd like to start hosting challenges and doing giveaways on my blog. Are you interested?

Please list your answers in the comments section on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.