Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

I admit that I have been a little M.I.A. lately....but for good reason! For the first time, my family  went to see the wonders of Disney in Orlando, FL this holiday season, but came back with a nasty virus. I'm better now, but have not been able to craft in some time. I will soon share the autograph books my daughter and I made and some special Christmas cards as well.
Meeting Princess Tiana was one of the highlights of my visit to the Magic Kingdom. She loved the autograph book and even asked to join my club. When I told her I have a crafting company she wanted to hire me to jazz up her restaurant menus. I was tickled pink even though it is all make believe. Later, Prince Eric told me he used to make Tiana's scrapbooks but she didn't like them very much and paid him in sand dollars! Boy those characters really stay in character... My 2 and 6 year old children had faces of wonder all week (and so did myself and my husband). We cannot wait to return.

I'll be sharing more crafting soon... please excuse my absence.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.