Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stamped Baby T-shirts

Who knew???? Using Clear & Simple Stamps Hybrid Ink you can stamp directly on fabric?? WOW!

So I promptly made these cute shirts for a 3 month old I was going to meet for the first time. I washed and dried the shirts first. This is Key! You don't want it shrinking on the recipient later on. I used Stampin Up! Stamps - Whimsical words for the sweet little baby sentiment. The cupcakes are from Art Gone Wild! Ummm... I cannot remember where I bought the lamb stamp or the precious stamp...




I used all 3 colors of this wonderful ink that I have - Paint the town Pink, Espresso your style (brown), Simply Blue Tiful. I need more!! Get some and try this quick but super cute method out for your next gift baby shower!

La-Vie

4 comments:

  1. So what type of ink is this? Fabric? You did a great job on these....so cute..

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    Chris Wooten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris! Thanks for the compliment. This ink is called Hybrid ink and it's made by a company called Clear & Simple Stamps. I inluded the link in my post. They have many colors and many shades within each color. I bought 3 to start off with. I have used it on paper, fabric... you name it... I clean my stamps with stazon cleaner and it takes it right off.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog Christian Message T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. t shirts for men

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.