Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Challenge #2 - MPS Nat'l Scrapbook Day

National Scrapbook Day Challenge #2 - use Kraft cardstock to create a card or scrapbook page
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-2.html



I love to use my scraps to make something new! Kraft cardstock was used to create the card base for this birthday card. However, the birthday message was cut previously from Cricut Imagine Cartridge Lori's Garden. I spritzed it with smooch spritz and added some bling for my stash. The frame also was an accent cut from Cricut Cartridge Wild Card. The ribbon from Celebrate It (which I love) is from Micheal's. I love to find new and interesting ways to use scraps. This card is one of the results. Please excuse me for not having any dimensions to report. But wish me luck in this contest!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.