Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge #12 - MPS National Scrapbook Day

This past Saturday was national scrapbooking day. My Pink Stamper posted challenges hour by hour throughout the day. The big prize is a Cricut Imagine machine, however there are several great prizes available. Luckily, she is allowing everyone who wasn't able to participate on Saturday to enter the contests today by 1am EST. There were 12 challenges in all and I created projects for 10 of the challenges in under an hour for each one. The sad part is that I did not get a chance to upload all my creations. The time ran out on me. But I had fun so it was worth it!

Challenge #12 - create a scrapbook layout, card,  etc. with a kid's theme http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-12.html


My daughter started playing soccer with a YMCA team recently, so I created this decor for her room. The background was printed and cut using the Cricut Imagine and Nursey Tails Cartridge. This is a scrapbook page that I printed a third of the size. The soccer girl was cut using the Cricut Expression 2 from the internal cartridge Cricut Decals (pg 33 sports II). I used Bazzill basics paper in white and pink. The star power stamp is from my stash.


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.