Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1

National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1 - create anything with a Cupcake
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-1.html


Damask Decor is my new favorite Cricut Cartridge! There are many cards and envelopes on this cart and that's what I am crazy about right now - making cards.

This card, envelope and layers are on page 62 and are cut at 6.25" using my Cricut Expression 2. I used Bazzill basics cardstock (another fav), stickles, the Cuttlebug embossing folder - Damask Frame. I also cut the regular cupcake design to affix to the envelope for a little extra flair. The "yummy" stamp is from my stash.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.