Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge #7 - National Scrapbook Day

National Scrapbook Day Challenge #7 - Make a scrapbook page
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-7.html


I decided to make a page with pictures I normally wouldn't highlight. Sometimes the best  moments are found in every day reality. I created this page with the Cricut Imagine using Nursery Tails cartridge. The whole page was print on Bazzill basics white paper. I love my imagine!! I then added Gromlets to the suns to make them more fancy and a smiley face button from my stash. The mat is Die Cuts With A View adhesive mat stack and the ribbon is from my stash.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.