Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge #4 - MPS National Scrapbook Day

National Scrapbook Day #4 - make a mother's day themed project
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-4.html



This card is made from my new favorite Cricut Cartridge Damask Decor. The card is on page 58 and was cut at 6.25" with my Cricut Expression 2. The sentiment and layers were cut from Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite Cartridge at 1.5". The card is made from Bazzill basics cardstock. The layer is made from patterened paper from Darcie's LLC. I love the patterned paper because it's approximately 12" x 18" long with a small white border. The stamps used on the inside of the card and from Art Gone Wild! and the ink used was Simply Blue Tiful Hybrid ink from Clear & Simple Stamps.The ribbon is from my stash. This card was used for Mother's Day cards for my friends and family.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.