Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Scrap Rack



Here's my Scrap Rack. It has one expansion base and is full of Alpha stickers and embellishments split into the 4-section system created by Tiffany Spaulding at The Scrap Rack. Her free organization seminar have changed my ability to use what I have and organize as I buy with intention.


A couple of weeks ago on the seminar Tiffy shared what's in her Scrap Rack and I thought it would be interesting to show you what's in mine. Of course, I realized that it will take many photos. So I thought it would be easier to make a video. If you would like to see what's in each section, each page of my Scrap Rack, I will make a video. Please post in the comments section if that interests you. Majority wins!

I'm off to work on my new embossing folder storage post and stamp organization post! Stay tuned...

If you'd like to see where I started and the things I learned along the way, check out:







La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.