Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Wishes Card for Troops


I am loving this little bib card (4.24" x 5.5") that I got as a kit from The Paper Cut (bib overlays kit festive variety). The bib can go on the outside of the card or the inside. I decided to use it on the outside (except for one where I made a little oopsy and have to go without...LOL). I thought it would be a great little whimsical card to send to children of the troops.

With the main message at the top of the card, there's plenty of space for a hand written message. That's also the reason I decided to place the little girl on her Easter egg hunt at the bottom right. This card style can be used for any event or occasion with stamps. embossing or die cut images.



Which one do you like best? I love the crispness of the embossing on the white bib the most.

Supplies:
  • The Paper Cut - bib overlays kit festive variety
  • DCWV Glitter cardstock - blue
  • Bazzill Basic - White cardstock
  • Stampin' Up! - Easter Wishes: All Holiday, Girl: Easter Blossoms
  • Cuttlebug - Once Upon a Princess (set)
  • Martha Stewart - Scalloped Circle Layering punch
  • The Paper Studio - 1.25" Circle punch
  • Clear & Simple Stamps - Espresso your style hybrid ink

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.